CHILDREN & FAMILY LIFE PASTOR
June 23, 2020
West View Methodist Church seeks to employ a Children’s Pastor whose duties will include inter alia
- Leading a team offering Children’s Ministry at our three Sunday Services
- Leading Holiday Clubs, Junior Youth and Family life events
- Providing Spiritual Formation classes to the students of West View College (Gr R – 7)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a calling to disciple children in Wesleyan Christian spirituality
- Hold a PGCE or theological qualification, or be willing to study towards one
- Be trained in, or show willingness to be trained in, Godly Play
- Be passionate about recruiting, co-ordinating, training, motivating and pastoring a team of volunteers
- Be passionate about ministering to young families in our community
- Have administration and organising skills
- Have appropriate experience
Please send CV with contactable references to email@example.com by no later than 3 July 2020. Enquiries can be directed to Avril Sharpe via email.
Remuneration and terms of service will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.