We invite applications for the following post:
INTERMEDIATE PHASE TEACHER
WEST VIEW COLLEGE - PRIMARY SCHOOL
(FULL TIME FROM 1 JANUARY 2017)
The successful candidates must have proof of:
- SACE Registration
- 5 years (Minimum)
- Police Clearance certificate
- Have appropriate academic and professional qualifications.
- Experience teaching English (Home Language, Afrikaans Additional Language) will be a distinct advantage.
- Have a sound knowledge of current trends and best practice in education.
- Capacity to develop and sustain new teaching ideas.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be prepared to work outside of school hours, where necessary.
- Be prepared to participate fully in the extra-mural programme of the school.
- Be passionate about inclusive education, be creative, self-motivated, organised and energetic
- Committed Christian.
Submission of an application does not entitle the applicant to an interview. If you have not heard from us by the 30 October 2015, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful.
Applications can be hand delivered or emailed to the school. West View College is an equal opportunity employer. The conditions of service and salary will be discussed with successful candidates.
West View College